In this era, what we think about renewable electricity generation must think about installing solar cells. Definitely the top But talking about the overall picture, choosing one energy to generate electricity Several issues need to be considered, including:
Note : The company was established to support the use of alternative energy that is environmentally friendly by generating electricity from solar cells using new technologies. “Micro Inverter System” If you are interested in the product. or want to find more information Please visit the website https://www.sumitrapower.com/
1) How long is the reserve of fuel sources? If there is, it can be stored for a short time. should not be used Because one day it may run out. The power plant had to be stopped as well. Get the best Battery Energy Storage Systems here: https://www.ablesales.com.au/battery-energy-storage-systems-bess/portable-power-stations/
2) Security is able to procure or procure from many sources. or many countries? If it is from a single country or a few countries considered unstable Because they may easily gather together to raise prices or refuse to sell to us, we will be in trouble.
3) The price or electricity rates must not be too high. If there are many, including stable, but selling expensively, then this is not worth buying for electricity generation.
4) Has the least impact on the environment. Whether it’s poisonous gas emitted from the chimney or annoyance to the villagers or deforestation, etc.
5) Type of power plant In some cases, we want to use fire immediately and urgently. Must be used as soon as it opens. like a hydroelectric power plant But if wanting to continuously generate electricity without stopping It may use a coal-fired power plant. or natural gas or oil as fuel as follows
Peak load period
The time when the amount of electricity usage is highest compared to other times of the day or of the year mostly occurs on hot days, for example, the peak demand for electricity in 2015 is on April 7 at 2:28 p.m. amounting to 27,139 megawatts, etc. Currently, the peak demand for electricity is around 2:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. The electricity consumption of each group of electricity users will be different.
Maximum amount of electricity used It determines the power generation capacity and power plant construction. in order to have enough power at the time of peak demand
Off peak load period
Refers to the time when the amount of electricity is consumed is the least compared to other times of the day. High power is used. To reduce the burden of supplying and supplying electricity in time during times of high demand.
Producing enough electricity to meet demand
Since the electricity consumption of the whole country is not constant throughout the year. Some months there is a high demand for electricity. like in the summer of every year The amount of electricity needed to be used at the peak is called peak load (peak period of electric power demand). Therefore, electricity generation must have a high enough capacity to supply electricity to the people during peak load. or the range that requires maximum power That is, it must be planned to generate electricity slightly more than the maximum demand for electricity. Some of the electricity that can be produced in excess of the normal demand is called “backup power”, which backup power is very necessary to have. Because if there is no or too little It may cause damage to the country’s economy or investor confidence.
backup power generation
backup power generation It is the capacity to produce electricity that is planned to produce more than the maximum demand for electricity at normal times by a certain amount. Since the construction of power plants takes a long time and the country’s electricity demand is difficult to predict. If there is insufficient backup power to meet the demand, it may affect the country’s economy.
Under normal circumstances, the country’s reserve power capacity should be about 25 percent, for example, this year (2015), the maximum demand for electricity is 27,000 megawatts. (Ministry of Energy) must arrange for all power plants to have a combined power generation capacity of not less than 15,000 megawatts (actual use up to 27,000 plus reserves from 6,750 to 33,750 megawatts).
Selection of fuel for power generation
The choice of fuel for power generation must consider the potential of the fuel source. Supply stability, price of fuel and environmental impact problems including the type of power plant required to comply with the nature of electricity consumption in each period Types of fuel that EGAT has considered for use as fuel in electricity generation, including natural gas, liquefied natural gas (LNG), lignite, coal, hydropower, oil and domestic power purchases There is also renewable energy. These include solar energy, wind energy and biomass energy, etc.
In addition to considering the type of fuel to generate electricity. must consider the type of power plant, because each type of power plant is appropriate to produce electricity on demand Each period is different and each type of power plant has fuel consumption. different