In recent years, computer-aided design has been rapidly gaining popularity, which allows engineers and architects of all categories to work in one electronic file over a network, with changes synchronized, both remotely and in the office. Revit is considered to be the most well-known teamwork software today. You can always Order Revit 2023 with discount here and the features of this innovative software are detailed below.
What is Revit 2023, software history
Revit 2023 is an innovative engineering software developed by AutoDesk in 2000, more than 22 years ago, and gaining popularity today. The peculiarity of this intellectual product lies in the complex teamwork, where each specialized specialist, engineer, or architect, gets unhindered access to the design of his section of the project, and a single file created by the architect.
This software product belongs to modern BIM technology and allows you to synchronize, change and edit drawings in the same file used as a template, design engineers, electricians, plumbers, low voltage, and professionals of any profile specialties related to civil or industrial construction. This eliminates the need for a detailed check of each drawing of different sections before sending it to the construction site to translate the drawings into real design solutions.
Who needs Revit?
Revit is an all-in-one engineering software that is required by all engineering professionals, such as:
- Developers of project documentation – architects, engineers, technologists.
- Construction contractors.
- Engineers of production and technical departments from the company that is the technical customer.
- Estimators and economists.
- Suppliers of building materials and engineering equipment.
- Technologists or engineers from industrial enterprises implement orders for the manufacture of standard products for mass use.
- Representatives of authors or technical supervision. Construction Inspectorate.
- Other persons who are interested in the implementation of the project.
In addition, files created in Revit are imported into almost any known extension and can be read on most modern computers, which also allows managers or investors to track the qualitative changes in the project during its development.
How is Revit different from AutoCAD?
Modern designers often compare Revit with the classic AutoCAD, the most popular and sought-after development of AutoDesk. Indeed, both of these programs allow you to get the final result in the form of graphic, textual, and calculated materials, by the requirements of building codes, in CAD format, but they have many of the following differences:
- Revit has extensive libraries that can significantly speed up the work of architects or engineers of any specialty.
- The main difference of Revit is that the software algorithm does not just draw lines on the working field, but locks ready-made drawings into specific elements. This means that it is enough for the user to draw just one door, and mark it as “Door”, after which this block will be saved in the library and inserted into any place convenient for the engineer, according to architectural solutions. Similar functions work for structural solutions or engineering equipment included in the project of a capital construction or design object.
- Revit allows you to draw up complex estimates and make specifications using a large amount of source data. The user only needs to enter unit prices or mark individual elements on the drawing with marking numerical signs, and the program will automatically calculate their number, issue the necessary indicators, consumption rates, amount, tolerances, and errors, as well as the final price that must be paid to implement the considered section of the project.
- Unlike classic AutoCAD, when working with Revit software, the source file with floor plans is stored on the server, and each of the profile specialists – engineers of various specialties works only in this document, saving the latest changes to their device. This allows you to synchronize any changes, where each specialist will see the specific changes made by a colleague.
However, despite the obvious interchangeability and intersection of the main functions, with the advent of Revit, the popularity of AutoCAD software has not fallen, since both programs complement each other and are designed to solve various engineering problems. While Revit solves the specific needs of civil engineering designers, AutoCAD is a versatile tool for integrated design.
How much does Revit 2023 cost?
Even though Revit, unlike AutoCAD, is not software designed for integrated design, this original intellectual product is very expensive. According to AutoDesk’s internal policy, it no longer sells updated software with a perpetual license. All the consumer can do is sign up for an annual subscription, which grants them temporary access to the functionality of the software. It costs several thousand dollars a year, which not every design organization and individual entrepreneur can afford.
However, many customers in recent years, especially when performing design work for the needs of government authorities, require a copy of the license key to make sure that the work was done without errors and can be trusted in the implementation of project drawings. In our company, everyone can purchase the original version of the Autodesk Revit 2023 software product at a very big discount. We offer users a huge discount of 40% when they visit our online store for the first time. This exclusive value is automatically displayed on the screen if the customer makes a firm decision to complete the transaction.
This application is relevant not only for start-ups or design companies whose budget does not allow them to purchase this Autodesk Revit 2023 software directly from the developer but also for large businesses, as each of them dreams of saving on key assets.
To place an order, just register on our website, go to the promotions section on the main screen and then activate an exclusive electronic coupon that can be used on any product purchase, including Autodesk Revit 2023 with a discount of up to 40%. We guarantee only a safe transaction, receiving a software product within a few seconds after payment. We also provide training and instructions for installing and using Autodesk Revit 2023 software. If you have any questions, our company has a 24-hour technical support service, where experienced specialists will always answer all your questions regarding this intellectual product. With us, you can always be sure that you are spending your money wisely and saving for the benefit of your business.