Instagram was first launched for iOS in 2010, since then the app has had all the iOS users hooked. We all are aware how only certain apps work for iOS while others do not, but Instagram has become a part of both android and iOS users life. There is no doubt that the app works efficiently for both android and iOS devices, moreover the difficulties with the app remain the same for both as well. Where on Instagram people have found a way to share and reach out better on the other hand there have also been measures to protect the users on the app.
Instagram Stories Hacks have gained an amazing response from iOS users and this feature has been doing extremely well. People love to post their content on stories to mask more views. Now where on one hand the feature is doing so well on the other hand there have been restrictions around the feature. You cannot download a story on your device. Now with a time limit to the stories only caveat is that you cannot have them for long. This article details certain methods to save any story to your iOS device.
How to download someone else’s story?
To download Instagram stories of any other user, you need a third-party application, as this is not possible in Instagram apps. There are many third-party Instagram story downloaders, but not all work for iOS. To download any story on iOS, use StoriesIG. StoriesIG is the best third-party app that helps you download any Instagram story of any user directly to your device. Just download the StoriesIG app from the App store or access it from the official website of StoriesIG. StoriesIG is the best free Instagram story downloader for iOS. To download any story follow these steps:
- Download and launch StoriesIG from the App store onto your device or use the software available on the website of StoriesIG.
- In the field provided enter the username of the person whose stories you wish to download or copy and paste the username from Instagram.
- Press search button, StoriesIG reveals to you all the stories posted by that person.
- Tap on any story to play it and tap on the download button over the story to save it to your device.
How to download your story on Instagram?
To download and save any of your stories on your device, which you have posted follow these steps:
- Launch the Instagram app and navigate to your profile.
- Now press the three horizontal lines at the top right corner of the screen and navigate to settings.
- In the settings menu go to privacy and then click the story option from the list.
- Scroll down to the saving section and push the ‘save to archives’ toggle button on. Now all the stories that you post will be saved in the archives. Touch here buzfeed Click here magazinevibes Visit here theedgesearch Touch here thenewsinsider Visit this website soap2day Learn more about healthworldnews
- Now to save any story from archives to your device just go settings and then choose archives option.
- In the archives section, select the stories option and select the story you wish to download.
- Now press the ‘more’ button at the bottom right corner of your screen and select save. The story will be saved to your gallery easily.