1. How can we be sure that doctors can separate surgery stem cells from fat cells? Is there a way to prove it’s stem cells? A. We will know that it is real stem cells. Only when using multiple chemical Makers for testing. (a kind of radioactive substance that glows to detect the cells that we need.
Note : Plastic (Cosmetic) Surgery Center that is notable all around the world You can track down more data about medical procedure at bangmodaesthetic.com
In case we want to detect stem cells If any part is a real stem cell, it will glow) which the doctor asked for. Company duty and requesting stem cells to be brought back to Thailand (must find a lab for stem cell testing in Thailand again)
2. If he can actually separate stem cells! Are stem cells working or not? Is there any way to get it to work?
Answer: In Korea, they use Solution X to separate the fat cells and heat them with a special tool. to stimulate them to work and increase the number of stem cells
3. What are the benefits of the derived stem cells for the face and how do you lift your face?
Answer: Stem cells are useful in repairing facial skin. Stimulates the production of collagen and elastin It also contributes to Fat cells working better and having a higher chance of survival than the old method that has been done before. As for the face lift, it increases the amount of fat in the face more, which makes the face look tighter.
This time, let’s answer the questions that the doctor had already set before going to Korea. before
1. What tool does the doctor use to separate stem cells from fat cells?
A. It is a tool to help separate stem cells from fat cells. In addition, this company is the leader in Korean stem cells. This tool can Separate stem cells and increase the number (Culture) 2 times more than the old tools.
2. Does the device that you used to separate the stem cells from the company own the standard? The tool has passed the K FDA (Food Commission). and Korean medicine) or not?
Answer: Stem cell operation in Korea is quite regulated. Stem cell equipment and companies have to pass the K standard, the Korean FDA and FDA are very strict about this, and any stem cell treatment at any clinic or hospital will not be tolerated. Must always be certified by K FDA.
3. Are the isolated stem cells still active? And if I ask Can stem cells come back for testing in Thailand?
A: Yes, of course, but it must be frozen. Because if it stays at room temperature for no more than 3 hours, it will die. only in examinations and must have a state-of-the-art laboratory. Which Thailand has or not? Maker
4. What kind of patient is the Stem Cell Facelift suitable for and which one is not suitable?
Answer: Suitable for people with good health, aged 35-55 years, without congenital disease, and faces with responsive cheeks, deep cheekbones, flat forehead. There are deep wrinkles on the face. and suitable for patients who do not want to inject synthetic substances into the face But if you want to have nose augmentation, chin augmentation, you can use fat with injected stem cells instead of fillers.
5. How should the volunteers accompany you to prepare for tomorrow? Abstain from water and food after midnight as usual for surgery.
Answer: No, other than that, take 1 pack of Thamjai pills….haha (the latter one the doctor is joking)
6. What is the sequence of steps for doing Stem cell Facelift? how long does it take
Answer 1. Liposuction
2. Bring the fat obtained into the Centrifuge process to separate the good fats.
3. Bring good fats into the process of screening for stem cells and stimulate stem cells.
4. Bring the stem cells back to mix with good fats.
5. Do Fat Autograft Injection in the face area.
7. Once done, when will I see results? and how many years will it last? Do I have to repeat it again or not? Answer: During the first 3-4 days, the face will be swollen, tight, and the pain is unbearable, not green. Repeat a lot. After 1 week, the face will start to disappear. The feeling of tightness decreases from 1 month after the first month, the face will start to be able to assess the details and begin to see results clearly. Some people may soon have a soft face. Wrinkles are noticeably reduced if 2 months and the patient still has some The position of the face that needs additional clinically, he has done the fat collection. and our stem cells are frozen. Can go back for more injections after 3 months without having to do other surgery. and in the event that we feel Too much fat and stem cells injected, the amount of Mesofat can be injected to reduce
8. Patients in Thailand used to say that Some clinics do anti-aging (Anti-aging) anti-aging medicine that is expensive. Stem cells are sold in tubes. Stem cells are extracted from rabbit liver, monkey brain, and pig kidney. and app 1 is injected into the face And he said, Pl, do you have stem cells in your country like this? then it’s useful true?
Answer: 2 Korean doctors look at each other and smile. Can Thailand do it? Is there any country in the world that can do it? How is it possible to put stem cells in a tube? Without being fed or kept at negative temperatures to freeze cells Giving birth still has to be stored in a freezer with a good safety system) so there is no way to do it. And if he were able to extract the stem cells, the cells would have died. and no stem cell properties anymore. I wrote a long time ago about stem cells in Korea. I would like to give you a little more information about stem cells in Thailand.